Buy Kanna 10x Extract online
Kanna Extract 10X herbal ecstasy for sale, Do you want ultimate relaxation or a euphoric feeling? Kanna 10x Extract is 10x stronger than regular Kanna. These and other Kanna varieties are for sale in our online store. Your product will be sent to you discreetly.
Sceletium tortuosum is the Latin name for a succulent plant from South Africa, which is also called Kanna once it is dried. Since ancient times this plant has been popular for its mood enhancing and relaxing properties. Nowadays, life is very different than back then, but we still know stress all too well. After a long tiring day, this Kanna extract, 10 times more powerful than the dried herb, is the perfect way to catch your breath.
Use and effects of Kanna 10x Extract
The extract can be taken in different ways, but if you want the quickest effect, then the best way to go is snorting. At a high dose Kanna 10 x Extract gives a euphoric feeling and at a low dose a fine trance. Look here for the best snow items.
Make a cup of tea out it or add it to your tea. With honey, the tea is a lot tastier. The experience with Kanna tea is a euphoric feeling that allows you to experience an intense connection with your environment. When you take it, you will feel a stimulating effect at first and after a while that will turn into a wonderfully relaxing feeling. You could also become more sensitive to touch or experience an increase in your libido.
Another option is to smoke the Kanna, which can easily be done with powder and the effects are felt within seconds or minutes as a slight flush in your head, which will go down to your belly in the form of “butterflies” after which you have a relaxed and euphoric feeling.
Dosage (in tea):
- Mild: 200-400 mg
- Medium: 400-600 mg
- Strong 600-1000 mg
- Extra strong: 1000-2000 mg
- Mild: 50-100 mg
- Medium: 100-250 mg
- Strong 250-400 mg
- Extra strong: 400-500 mg
1 gram of powder
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet.
- Side effects that may occur include increased blood pressure, mild headache, nausea, dry mouth and drowsiness.
- Do not use heavy machinery and do not participate in traffic.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to caffeine.
- Sceletium Tortuosum is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) and should not be used in combination with other SSRIs. These are mainly in antidepressants such as Prozac, Seroxat, Cipramil, Zoloft or Fevarin.
- Do not use in combination with a MAO inhibitor, such as Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala), Banisteriopsis Caapi, Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) and Yohimbe) or in combination with medicines or other stimulants.
- Not for use by minor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.